Sunday 12 September 2021

NOSTALGIA

I found that the next best activity to playing hockey was the actual preparation I did to be a part of championships. This is an important part of why I train more and build my body. I'm still an athlete, but the healthy part of competing (like nutrition, etc.) is more in focus. My focus has not been on hockey, so much - due to my age, mostly. That said, I was invited to play, so it looks like it's GAME DAY for a one-game season, due to Covid restrictions (I refuse "the vax"). I would like to say "thanks" again to my hockey friends. I might end up playing more after all - maybe "old-timers" in the future, but training the body is definitely my present focus. My passion for hockey was like a purifying flame. As I become older, however, I need to ask myself: "do I want to be a hero in adult league or 'casual league' hockey or do I want to be a professional bodybuilder?" Maybe in a not so distant future, I can have both.

YouTube:

NATURAL BODYBUILDING

WELLNESS WORKS!

***

(3-2 win for Ice Hawks... our team)  

No comments:

Post a Comment